Avoid mistakes and injuries involved with the operation of an Abrasive Blasting Cabinet and ensure your workers are properly trained.
The Abrasive Blasting Cabinet Safe Operating Procedure (SOP) provides:
- a clear step-by-step operating sequence for the use of an abrasive blasting cabinet
- a way to communicate the preferred way to safely operate an Abrasive Blasting Cabinet
- a training document for businesses to train workers both before (induction) and during the use of an abrasive blasting cabinet
- Management Commitment and Approval
- Hazards & Risks
- Pre-Operation Inspection
- Operation Sequence
- Includes a Risk Assessment Form
Save your business time with a WorkSafeDocs pre-filled Safe Operating Procedure.
The Abrasive Blasting Cabinet Safe Operating Procedure is:
- Provided in Microsoft Word
- Fully customizable so you can make required changes to suit your business
- available for immediate download via email